CreateABid.com will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information entrusted to us that identifies you or any person.
What Type of Information We Collect
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, phone and credit card number when you interact with CreateABid.com for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
- Your username and password to allow access to CreateABid.com products and services.
- Information about your system, such as your IP address and browser information, as it interacts with CreateABid.com.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, CreateABid.com will:
- Use your information to operate our business and help us improve your experience with our products.
- Tell you about products and services that are available to you.
- Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be identified.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
- Learn more about Data Stewardship by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry's Data Security Standards.